What are the benefits of this portal if you are a researcher or part of the standarisation organisations?
Mary is a recognised researcher in the ICT ATs field. She has a new disruptive idea that may change the current paradigm in the field. She wants to discuss some loose ends with the end-users in order to have a solid idea for a new project. In the past Mary has faced difficulties to find a set of disabled users to validate her ideas. Therefore, she decides to use the ATIS4all collaborative portal to discuss her loose ends with the different organisations and end-users involved in the portal. She already knows the portal because she uses it to be up-to-date about new publications, projects, look for case studies, etc. Additionally, by chance, through the portal forums, Mary is contacted by an AT developer, which is interested in knowing her previous R&D results and which one of them is mature to be applied in a commercial product.
This is only an example, the portal has many possibilities. See some benefits below.
Would you like to disseminate, discuss and obtain appropriate feedback regarding your project results (at a National, European, International level), etc.?
- Participate in the Market place Blog as a dissemination mean focused on close-to-market organizations in the AT field
- Participate in the R&D Blog to disseminate your initiatives among organisations involved in the R&D in the AT field
- Participate in the cases studies section to upload links to your test results, challenges, lessons learnt etc.
Are you interested in discussing on R&D trends in the AT and inclusive solutions field?
Would you like to contact with key actors that may be interested in bringing your R&D outcomes to the market?
- Participate in the market place Blog to publish your request among close-to-market organizations in the AT field
- Use the advanced people search tool to find portal members in the country and category you are looking for
Do you need to discuss disruptive ideas with other experts and end-users? Would you like to be communicated with potential end-users that are more than eager to test your prototypes/solutions and receiving useful feedback?
- Participate in the R&D Blog to ask for feedback
Would you like to be aware of the latest open source tools and products in field of AT and inclusive solutions?
Do you need to look at specific cases where technology has been tested/piloted, its challenges, lessons learnt etc.?
- Consult the cases studies section to find the most recently uploaded cases, the most popular ones or search in the database
- Upload links to your own case studies
Would you like to stay up-to-date with the latest publications, material, podcasts, etc. in the field of ICT ATs and inclusive solutions?
Are you inexperienced? or would you like to augment your knowledge in the field of ICT ATs and inclusive solutions?
- Consult the training materialsection to find the most recently uploaded material, the most popular ones or search in the database